The random ramblings of a bunch of random people
posted by Minerva at 2:19 am
anything good on? that site was too complicated to be bothered with. :)
I've long thought that Fim should have its own festival: yay!
Ooops darn my spellingContemporary World Cinema:No.2 - Kiwi/Fijian film http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=130HK ExpressMcDull, The Alumni - bloody hilarious, we have it at home which means I can watch it for freeThe Myth - Jackie Chan period piecehttp://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=199Shifting Sands...Marock - Moroccan R+Jhttp://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=110Latin HorizonsPlay - seems fun-likehttp://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=146Hot DocsPreverts Guide to the Cinema Parts 1 and 2 - yea.http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=144
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
anything good on? that site was too complicated to be bothered with. :)
I've long thought that Fim should have its own festival: yay!
Ooops darn my spelling
Contemporary World Cinema:
No.2 - Kiwi/Fijian film http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=130
HK Express
McDull, The Alumni - bloody hilarious, we have it at home which means I can watch it for free
The Myth - Jackie Chan period piece
http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=199
Shifting Sands...
Marock - Moroccan R+J
http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=110
Latin Horizons
Play - seems fun-like
http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=146
Hot Docs
Preverts Guide to the Cinema Parts 1 and 2 - yea.
http://www.sydneyfilmfestival.org/plugins/filmmanager.cgi/main/view?id=144
Post a Comment
<< Home