Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter Show??

So what's happening? I'd really like to catch up with you guys in the hols, but feeling a bit lukewarm towards the idea of going to the Easter Show because 1) don't really feel like spending money (no tutoring in the holidays, there goes my income) and 2) I think I've caught the I-don't-feel-like-going-to-the-Easter-Show-this-year virus...So do people really want to go to the Easter Show this year, because I would be fine with doing something else to meet up, just as long as I get to see you guys (awww....)

12 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Well I don't really mind, I'd really love to meet up with people. I guess the reason why I wanna go to the Easter Show is so that we can take photos and make Leachypoo homesick ;)

12/4/06 11:25 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

yeah i guess... it is expensive and all... i do like going, but dunno about time/money.
i mean, haven't got a roster for next week yet, so not sure when i'm free

12/4/06 11:48 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Yeah I might have to go into uni during the week too =(

13/4/06 6:16 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

OK, I vote for the something-not-too-intense-option! Can we please have a show of e-hands...and also some e-suggestions....

Pun, weren't you trying to organise afternoon tea on a previous post?

14/4/06 8:20 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14/4/06 12:42 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Yep, was trying to organise one with Kat. So far, unsuccessful coz times don't match up.
And just imagine when we're older and working fulltime and have families *sigh* it's getting to that stage. Well, closer to one end... maybe.

What are people doing on Saturday noons and afternoons?

Suggestions:
$: picnic at RGB
$: movie
$$: afternoon tea
$$: Pancakes
$$: La Renaissance
$$$: teppanyaki
$$$ (Pun): dinner at Pun's
$$$$ (Trees): breakfast, elevenses, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, midnight snacks, breakfast... at Trees ;P

14/4/06 12:46 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Amen, was gonna say, that comment looks more like a new post ;)

1. Go into your dashboard
2. Click on the icon which says New Post
3. Write up stuff and publish.

14/4/06 3:33 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Ohhhhh... you'd have to get Viv (the Moderator) to invite you to post. Hmmm... waiting, waiting, waiting.

14/4/06 4:22 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

LOL it says I invited Alex on 2005-02-08....Wow that was a while ago! So I invited you again (hopefully you'll get the email this time!)

15/4/06 11:25 am  
Blogger Alicia said...

I love that song Alex!

And I had an Easter show replacement in Hamburg last night. Crazy lights on rides, lotsa sausage goodness food, honey roasted peanuts, crepes, a toffee apple... and... FIREWORKS!

No chickens to poke though...

16/4/06 10:02 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

no fair! hamburg and easter show! soudns really awesome though :)

i think saturday will be bad for me too... will find out roster on tuesday though, so i will find out when is good for me :)

16/4/06 11:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seem to be working only tuesday (already gone) and thursday night. make of that what you will.

-cat (my computer is too slow for me to be bothered to sign in)

19/4/06 12:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home