Phone Calls
This morning I got a phone call, while I was still in bed. Sadly, I couldn't find my phone. It kept ringing for ages, it sounded like it was coming from under my bed, and I looked there, but I couldn't see it. Then it stopped ringing. Then it started again. I searched frantically, eventually locating it down the side of my bed. I edged my bed away from the wall to get the phone, and it promptly fell onto the floor, stopped ringing and turned itself off. So it didn't record a missed call at all. So annoying! I hate that! I hate missed calls, from unknown numbers and private numbers, and I really hate being unable to reach my phone and then it not even recording a missed call. Argh! So maybe it was one of you who called, and I have to say I didn't mean to hang up on you, and I really really want to know who called. It drives me crazy! I'm a very curious person...
That is all :)
That is all :)

2 Comments:
Not me, I don't call that early.
i think it might have been work... oh well, it was nice having a day off :)
Post a Comment
<< Home