No more lectures till July!
Woot!
As this week we have a design week (design elements of a building) we have NO LECTURES! Cool stuff.
Anyhow, today I went on a shopping wander and bought the foofighters cd - 'the colour and the shape' which has monkey wrench and hero and everlong and other good stuff on it... to remind me of the concert in Paris! *yay!* And I am now listening to it on my flatmate's computer as I type...
I also bought a ceilidh cd... and hopefully that is good too... :D I can host 'fake' ceilidhs once I'm home... How fun! Fake because there probably won't be live music...
I'm thinking... Kat, Ceilidh at church in September? Are you gonna be around? When do you plan to go away? I love ceilidhs... They are seriously sooo much fun... (Plus you get to ask random cute scottish/irish guys to dance ;D )
Holidays! Woohoo!
Cyas!
Love Alicia
As this week we have a design week (design elements of a building) we have NO LECTURES! Cool stuff.
Anyhow, today I went on a shopping wander and bought the foofighters cd - 'the colour and the shape' which has monkey wrench and hero and everlong and other good stuff on it... to remind me of the concert in Paris! *yay!* And I am now listening to it on my flatmate's computer as I type...
I also bought a ceilidh cd... and hopefully that is good too... :D I can host 'fake' ceilidhs once I'm home... How fun! Fake because there probably won't be live music...
I'm thinking... Kat, Ceilidh at church in September? Are you gonna be around? When do you plan to go away? I love ceilidhs... They are seriously sooo much fun... (Plus you get to ask random cute scottish/irish guys to dance ;D )
Holidays! Woohoo!
Cyas!
Love Alicia

4 Comments:
take me... take meeee... *squeaky voice*
yay! sounds good, all of it. especially asking random cute scottish/irish guys to dance. ;)
don't wanna be your monkey wrench...
>>(Plus you get to ask random cute scottish/irish guys to dance ;D )
hehehhee, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day...
=P
glad to have made your day... But it's trrrrruuueee!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home