Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's official, my most HATED housechore is the ironing!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! Out of 15 bleedin' pieces of clothing, only 2 are mine and all the bleedin' rest are my brothers. I. Am. Such. A. Nice. Little. Sister. To. Do all my brother's bleedin; ironing. I am very, very, OH-SO-VERY tempted to put burn marks in each shirt.

7 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Seriously, why don't you just do your own? I just don't do any and wear it... crumpled!!

27/2/06 3:25 am  
Blogger Catie said...

exactly! i don't iron, ironing is sucky.
but you ARE a nice little sister :)

27/2/06 11:59 am  
Blogger Vivian said...

Yeah, I don't think I wear anything that needs ironing...although when I start placements again that might be a different matter...

27/2/06 12:30 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Well, most of the shirts are business shirts coz my bro's working fulltime now. So the whole iron the collar first, then the sleeves, then the shoulders, then the front, then the back. Gawwwwd I hate, hate, hate ironing shirts. That's why most of my shirts are iron-free. Except for the old school ones from year 11 and 12.

But I cook and iron, my brother (on occasion) vacuums, mops and cleans the toilet, which I think, personally is the worse-er deal.

Maybe I should iron weekly instead of fortnightly.

27/2/06 5:03 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Iron while watching TV like my parents do... Or, if there's nothing on TV put on one of your many videos...

28/2/06 12:47 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

I do, Kate Rusby: Live in Leeds is my ironing music dvd, but gawwwd, it's sooo tiring, standing there for 2 hours ironing shirt after shirt after shirt.

28/2/06 2:54 am  
Blogger Catie said...

hmmm... maybe weekly would be better.. one hour at a time instead of two ;)

28/2/06 2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home