The random ramblings of a bunch of random people
posted by Minerva at 9:58 pm
hehe, i like to watch you two cry:p
"don't pay the ferrymandon't even fix a pricedon't pay the ferrymanuntil he gets you to the other side*dramatic guitar music*"hehe, 80s fun with triple m :D
*babbles crying incoherently*
*hyperventilates*
you know, i'm still laughing at all of you :p
I don't get it, but I'll laugh anwyay....
Michael Crawford! It's Michael Crawford! On at the same time, date, country as Lena's 21st. *starts hyperventilating*The Original Phantom of the Opera!!
Ohhh... I didn't get it, I thought you were going to cry AT the POTO when you were there WATCHING IT...Haha *laughs with Catie*
*hyperventilates* *grabs a paper bag* *grabs hand to chest* CRAAACK! *heart breaks* *drops dead on floor*
*tries to resuscitate*
Heart broken, no point in resuscitating. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home
11 Comments:
hehe, i like to watch you two cry
:p
"don't pay the ferryman
don't even fix a price
don't pay the ferryman
until he gets you to the other side
*dramatic guitar music*"
hehe, 80s fun with triple m :D
*babbles crying incoherently*
*hyperventilates*
you know, i'm still laughing at all of you :p
I don't get it, but I'll laugh anwyay....
Michael Crawford! It's Michael Crawford! On at the same time, date, country as Lena's 21st.
*starts hyperventilating*
The Original Phantom of the Opera!!
Ohhh... I didn't get it, I thought you were going to cry AT the POTO when you were there WATCHING IT...
Haha *laughs with Catie*
*hyperventilates* *grabs a paper bag* *grabs hand to chest* CRAAACK! *heart breaks* *drops dead on floor*
*tries to resuscitate*
Heart broken, no point in resuscitating. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home