Amazing Human Body
The Amazing Human Body - The anatomical display of real human bodies
http://www.amazinghumanbody.com.au/intro.htm
It's on at the Superdome til the 2nd of April, 1000-1700
It's a purely educational exhibition, or well you know for people who are interested in the human body. I wanna see it coz, you know, I'm a nurse and I usually see people alive and breathing. *rolls eyes*
So anyone wanna, $14 student, I can go book tix if anyone wants to go, pleeeeeease, I think this would be great, well at least for me, and I don't wanna go alone.
3 tix have been bought for Tuesday 1300 session. Viv, Karen & myself.
ALSO for people who went to Britain http://www.shloer.com
http://www.amazinghumanbody.com.au/intro.htm
It's on at the Superdome til the 2nd of April, 1000-1700
It's a purely educational exhibition, or well you know for people who are interested in the human body. I wanna see it coz, you know, I'm a nurse and I usually see people alive and breathing. *rolls eyes*
So anyone wanna, $14 student, I can go book tix if anyone wants to go, pleeeeeease, I think this would be great, well at least for me, and I don't wanna go alone.
3 tix have been bought for Tuesday 1300 session. Viv, Karen & myself.
ALSO for people who went to Britain http://www.shloer.com

5 Comments:
There should be no c in that link... Rather shloer apparently.
*squirm squirm squirm* eewww I can't even look at the crypts in cathedrals without a bit of *squirm*
Can't you hear can't you hear that thunder? You better run, you'd better take cover...
*clicks on my link and bursts out laughing*
I sit corrected ;P ;D
wow, i never knew the range was so big...
pity you still can't get it in aus, right? waaaah! i want my shloer!
Meeeee Toooooooooo!!!!
"Buying bread from a man in Brussels / He was 6ft 4 and full of muscles..."
i think i won't go... especially since i'm busy tuesday. haha! tell me how it goes.
Post a Comment
<< Home