Ahahahahahahahaha!
That show makes me laugh, indeedy it does.
http://www20.sbs.com.au/nerdsfc/
I'm taping it for Angi, Oh Lordy... for 7 more weeks... you know, you guys really need sbs.
http://www20.sbs.com.au/nerdsfc/
I'm taping it for Angi, Oh Lordy... for 7 more weeks... you know, you guys really need sbs.

2 Comments:
Yay for being in Canberra with SBS! I laughed, my family laughed, all was well.
angi ain't taping it, as we have no sbs. but pun is :)as she said.
yeah, go the 90% cola and 10% chocolate remark :) i also liked it when people fell over. hehehe
LOL I had no idea Tim was on it until church people were looking at the website on someone's laptop, and I was like, hey that guy looks a lot like Tim... then I remembered people mentioning something about Tim and filming.
Was at someone's house for dinner last night, so watched it a little bit, but couldn't hear a lot of the dialogue =( Although people falling over was funny =) Will have to watch Pun's tapes some time...
Post a Comment
<< Home