I had a strange dream today...
I was hanging around at church (my church) with Trees and Cat and was talking about my ex-boyfriend. Non-existent one. And we were trying to work out his name (coz I don't know it), and we found his name on a list of guys at youth group, and his name was Sean Connex. Connex as in ConnexNSW the private bus company I take to get to uni. Bizarre. I was half in dreamland trying to work out whether I had a boyfriend called Sean Connex. So when I woke up, I was sorting through my head, "Do I have an ex-boyfriend called Sean Connex?" and I realised "No." I understand where the Connex comes from, but where does the Sean come from???

8 Comments:
connery, sean connery. which sounds kinda like connex, so your subconcious mind put the two ideas together. probably. unless you are secretly madly in love with a guy named sean. that would explain it too ;)
that is a really odd dream
Sean Connery, believe it or not, is waaay too old for me. And much too hairy. *ugh*
Now I have to find a guy called Sean...
...
...
*blink blink*
It could be the Sean's beard guy from Angi's blog?
Well at least that's not as scary as the dream I had last night, I dreamt I was in the car next to my mum who was driving and we drove straight off a cliff and landed in the bushland down below, I was miraculously unhurt but my mum wasn't so lucky...
You know Viv, that means you should drive at all times ;) Also, oooh ooooh let's play analyse people's dreams!! *jumps up and down*
I had another weird dream again...
Setting: a cross between Georges Hall P.S.'s hall and PLC's Gym.
What: Rehearsal time for a music show, a bunch of people singing for Sheryl Crow's 'A change would do you good'
I was in the backup singing trio and was sitting down at the front of the stage and talking amiably to a childhood friend (mind you I don't even know this dream male friend), and then he started to kiss me?! And I liked it??!! And I heard sniggerings around us and my other girl friend said the TEACHERS were giving us dirty looks. Well at least I know it's not a prophetic dream.
I think I've been reading too much ff...
I think you must'ave been seein' things (haha Sean <-> seein')... Maybe I just think in a scottish accent now...
Childhood friend eh? :P ;)
And also - WHAT THE? Jazz has a boyfriend? (read mohawk email)
I know eh!! Have sent her an abusive email already.
You know Leach, we're still waiting... waiting, waiting, waiting.
Oh good, so it wasn't just me who was surprised =P
Well you're gonna be waiting for another 8-9 months at least...hmmm, no hang on, 9 months from today/tomorrow exactly...
BTW
Donate to Wong's Shave for a Cure. I've already put my $20 in and she's told me some stuff about her new beau. And she won't say anymore until people donate. So pull out a coupla dollars and put in for 2 good causes. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home