Request for help
Grrrrrrrrrreettings!!
I'd like to enrol in Spanish evening courses at TAFE for next semester... The beginner classes are either on Saturdays from 10am or on Monday and Wednesday nights 6pm to 8pm. Does anyone want to join me?? The cost is $185 for the semester...
Only problem is, enrolment is 12pm to 5pm on the 29th of June... And I'm not back till the 16th July... If someone is passing TAFE in the near future could you pick up an enrolment by proxy form and send it to my Edinburgh address? (send it to me before mid May preferably!)
Also, if someone is willing to enrol for me... I'll pay $40 towards your course if you want to do it too??!! (tempting isn't it?) Or if you want to do French or Jap beginners I'll do that with you instead of Spanish.
PPLLLEEAAASEE help?! Thankees!
I'd like to enrol in Spanish evening courses at TAFE for next semester... The beginner classes are either on Saturdays from 10am or on Monday and Wednesday nights 6pm to 8pm. Does anyone want to join me?? The cost is $185 for the semester...
Only problem is, enrolment is 12pm to 5pm on the 29th of June... And I'm not back till the 16th July... If someone is passing TAFE in the near future could you pick up an enrolment by proxy form and send it to my Edinburgh address? (send it to me before mid May preferably!)
Also, if someone is willing to enrol for me... I'll pay $40 towards your course if you want to do it too??!! (tempting isn't it?) Or if you want to do French or Jap beginners I'll do that with you instead of Spanish.
PPLLLEEAAASEE help?! Thankees!

5 Comments:
Your mum or dad or brother can't pick one up? I'll try if I pass by one.
You can download a form here you nut.
http://www.tafensw.edu.au/applyenrol/applying/pdf/EnrolmentByProxyForm.pdf
http://www.tafensw.edu.au/applyenrol/enrolling/index.htm
that sounds like a better idea...
but i'd be happy to do your enrolling by proxy for you :) don't think that i'd be joining up to any of those classes though... although they do sound good
Hmmm... I was searching the site and couldn't find it to download... Maybe I am a nut...
THANKS PUN!
Also, *grins widely at Catie*
Post a Comment
<< Home