Saturday, April 22, 2006

German film festival

Finishes 30th April, you see, if I knew about this earlier...
http://www.goethe.de/ins/au/prj/ff06/prg/pci/enindex.htm
at the Chauvel Cinema, concession $13.50

I'm thinking about About the Looking for and Finding of Love
http://www.goethe.de/ins/au/prj/ff06/flm/fl1/enindex.htm

6 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

it's orpheus and eurydice! seriously... crazy...
sounds cool, yeah, orpheus and eurydice in the form of a modern romantic comedy, very weird, worth checking out perhaps?

22/4/06 2:48 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

So tomorrow at 2100 or Friday at 2100. Anyone up for it?

22/4/06 3:57 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

it'd have to be friday. i'm working tomorrow... dunno if i'm working friday though *shrugs* but if i'm free, definitely!

24/4/06 2:26 am  
Blogger Catie said...

i'm not rostered on for friday! so let us go then, you and I, and anyone else who wishes to come...

25/4/06 12:53 am  
Blogger Catie said...

my comments aren't showing up! maybe this will help...

27/4/06 12:14 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

Yes it's worked now, strange...
Yays! Shall I meet you somewhere?

27/4/06 12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home