Closing time. Every new beginning comes...
I feel like posting again, but I just posted a picture post on mine, and that's prettier... So I decided to not neglect SPAMPAGE!!
Da nanananaaaa!!!
Finishing up is sooo weird. Yesterday I closed my bank account. I'm now rich on cash!! I then worked out how much I'll have spent by the time I get back... Close to 2 years worth of PLC! Hmmm... Travel is better than a car I suppose... (Which is what I probably would have spent it on.)
Anyhow, yesterday I also went down to KB (King's Buildings - ie engo and science side of uni) for the last time... Twas a strange feeling to walk through it knowing I never will as a student again...
Da nanananaaaa!!!
Finishing up is sooo weird. Yesterday I closed my bank account. I'm now rich on cash!! I then worked out how much I'll have spent by the time I get back... Close to 2 years worth of PLC! Hmmm... Travel is better than a car I suppose... (Which is what I probably would have spent it on.)
Anyhow, yesterday I also went down to KB (King's Buildings - ie engo and science side of uni) for the last time... Twas a strange feeling to walk through it knowing I never will as a student again...

4 Comments:
wow, travel is expensive :( i should be saving more...
tis pretty awesome though. lots of experiences! and you're heading home soon!
Ma baby! Well, that's a lotta money, but I'm sure it's been well spent.
Ooooh, don't get robbed hon ;) Oh yea what didya do for ya bday?
I had an arvo tea with some friends. There were about 17 people who came...
I'm starting to see the light of these small 21sts! Perhaps my 21st will be a series of small group thingos. It's a good idea Alex! Especially for mid honours...
i went to a pretty good big 21st last night though. twas fun. so they can be worthwhile...
Post a Comment
<< Home