Wednesday, November 16, 2005

World Cup!

Australia won the world cup qualifier! Yay!For the first time in something like 32 years! Catie is so excited that she can barely stand up! Yay again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Yay! I was coming on to post about it too! :D

I didn't watch it - one exam left for tomorrow, and it's open book so i've left everything till today... (oops!) So I enforced study on myself.

Last time it was on I told myself i'll follow it properly this time, but if i'm travelling I don't particularly want to spend my time in random bars (if it's on during the day) oh no! Dilemma! Maybe next time!! No!! That's ages away!

What are the dates of it anyway?

16/11/05 11:32 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Meh, no idea, but we have no SBS, so we were in a random bar tonight, and it was pretty cool.

16/11/05 11:35 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

Woohoo!!! world cup! yay! ... *dances*

it's june/july i think.

yay for random bars! but as a girl you get kinda outnumbered... lots of guys jumping around hugging each other...

16/11/05 11:55 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

awww... I thought they'd all be rushing to hug you ;P

16/11/05 11:58 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

no, pun, that would have been weird

17/11/05 5:06 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Starts June 9th apparently...

17/11/05 5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home