Warning to Pun: May Cause Mild Heart Attack
I finally washed my sheets today! I've been meaning to for, ummm... weeks? I don't remember really. But they're washed! I also washed my shirts, since I had about 3 clean, 1 of which was only questionably clean and one which has buttons which come undone if I wear it while also wearing a satchel. So yay for clean things! But washing sheets is a mammoth task really, it involves stripping the bed, cleaning the sheets, hanging out the sheets, repeating process several times as birds attack the sheets while on the line, and in the meantime using sheets that don't fit the bed properly and fall off the bed after two nights. Which is annoying. And as a treat, when I finish my take-home, I have decided to clean the bathroom. I've been wanting to do it for a while but it's too much procrastination.
In other news, another trend seems to involve people breaking glasses and cutting themselves. Ang has done it twice, Tim did it today, and I think some of the glass got me 'cos my ankle was bleeding in the bus on the way home. Of course, that may have been entirely unrelated, but I don't know.
How much of a faux pas is it to ask someone if they're going to something because you think they got the email too, if it turns out that it was the wrong address and they weren't invited at all? Oops :(
Aaargh! Take-home!
In other news, another trend seems to involve people breaking glasses and cutting themselves. Ang has done it twice, Tim did it today, and I think some of the glass got me 'cos my ankle was bleeding in the bus on the way home. Of course, that may have been entirely unrelated, but I don't know.
How much of a faux pas is it to ask someone if they're going to something because you think they got the email too, if it turns out that it was the wrong address and they weren't invited at all? Oops :(
Aaargh! Take-home!

6 Comments:
OOP! :(
Haha, I took your title as "Warning, Pun may cause mild heart attack" and was like yeah, that'll be right thinking about her comment on the last post...
And then I found that it was a warning TO Pun, that she might get a heart attack from unclean clothes and sheets!
Ah...
Poor leg!
Ok! I've enrolled for second semester! 18cp only though (i've only got 54 left to do when I come back...)
*grabs chest in severe elephant-crushing-my-chest pain*
she did her laundry???!!! WOOOOOOOOOW ;P
Oi Leach. *glares*
*sigh* why do people keep injuring themselves?? or people at lilyfield, I swear tis a curse tis is.
cool! enrolment and small load!
oh, and i edited the title, not that it was a big deal but I remembered that there was something else i was going to say, then i completely forgot it again. but the title is changed :D
people are accident prone. and tim wasn't anywhere near lilyfield at the time (well, uni) so it's not just us... though we may be a trifle more accident prone...
Oh... but it was fuuuuunnnny...
Look I'm back but Therese is the only one who has posted...
i'm commenting! look, it's me! me me me!
oh, and welcome back to the web ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home