In other news today...
my back is sore. No not that reason. ok maybe it's usually me thinking of that reason. Sitting at computer or sitting up for too long. Should lay down and head to sleep, maybe, after I read some ff, and dry my hair. Whenever I don't dry my hair before I go to sleep, it goes all boofy in the morning. Pun's boofy morning hair, truly a sight to see, will sell tickets soon.
Anyways, I was at the gift shop today just after lunch and spotted some very interesting pails. It was little pails of slosh, well stuff that will get you sloshed. It's daiquiri mix, pina colada mix and tequila mix. What you do is stick in the required amount of rum or tequila (375ml) into and pail and mix, freeze it overnight and then the next day you can scoop it out and drink it. Sounds good to me. Anybody wanna try a pail or two? I can go buy it sometime soon. Good for places such as Terrigal/overnight drunken orgies. You know, the usual.
Anyways, I was at the gift shop today just after lunch and spotted some very interesting pails. It was little pails of slosh, well stuff that will get you sloshed. It's daiquiri mix, pina colada mix and tequila mix. What you do is stick in the required amount of rum or tequila (375ml) into and pail and mix, freeze it overnight and then the next day you can scoop it out and drink it. Sounds good to me. Anybody wanna try a pail or two? I can go buy it sometime soon. Good for places such as Terrigal/overnight drunken orgies. You know, the usual.

10 Comments:
Hang on... "tequilamix: jusat add tequila"? What you've got there, Jasmin, in a bucket.
sounds good to me! doesn't terrigal=overnight drunken orgies
only if you're into that sorta thing Cat ;)
lol ooops I meant margarita mix, margarita mix. Add tequila to the margarita mix. ;)
Scoop it out and eat it more like?
Ahhh... I just had to comment about Pun's blog comments... Ang, you just made it so amusing... It had to be shared... :P
well ok it can be consumed frozen or chilled. You know.
no progress at all. will ask on Thursday.
>Ahhh... I just had to comment about Pun's blog comments... Ang, you just made it so amusing... It had to be shared... :P
Well, I'll just have to go check Pun's blog comments again, because I can't quite remember what it was all about, but Yay! *dances*
Oh, that. Well yes, what can I say?Innuendo, it's a gift.
Post a Comment
<< Home