When Stream-of-Conciousness Goes Bad
Let's go to Iceland!
Anyway, how are things with you fellow blog-people? (as if you hadn't been writing comments all this time) I'm slightly bored, and have work to do (1 take-home, 1 essay, 1 essay to fix-up) so I thought I would write a blog post. Unfortunately I have nothing to write about. But hey, that's your problem as you read this inevitably drivel-like post. Hah.
Hmmmmm... that sounds rude... sorry. Heh, Ang sings like a fish. Or something. I don't have a clue what she's talking about anymore... hi Ang! Stop making jokes about death. It's a very serious topic. I mean it. Frivolity is totally inappropriate. *shakes head*
heh, this is like Seinfeld, a post-about nothing. Come to think of it, that joke is getting pretty old by now. But my day has been pretty much about nothing. I woke up, it was rainy, I had tea. Then worked. Then stopped and had a nap. It's been thrilling, and oh-so-productive. Like many of my days. Wow, come to think of it, I've wasted an incredible amount of time in my life. No wonder I can't think of anything interesting to put in a blog post! Ang is trying to hack into my blog post, but I have defeated her. And now she has gone back to reading Ancient History notes. :P So, back to what I was saying, where was I... my life is unexciting? That's right! Nah, who wants to hear about that?
I got invited to the birthday of someone I haven't seen since school today. Was nice, but how awkward would that be? I dunno... And once again I've put off getting a haircut for too long, and now that I look at it, my hair is also too too long. It's untidy, that's what it is. I think my hair grows quickly. Soon it will be back to waist length, like it was in year seven. And the beginning of year nine, before I realised I couldn't do it alone and had to cut it off. What a metaphor for my existence... or not. Anyway, it didn't stop my hair from being messy, but did reduce the number of knots in it. That was a painful time for me :? I'm now trying to prevent Ang from cutting my hair herself.
I've just written a paragraph on my hair, so I guess now I should move on. Perhaps stop writing altogether. Probably should get back to doing some actual work............................................ so, webcomics, who likes webcomics? I follow about 7, maybe it's unhealthy. BUT, I could check one of them every day in the week, which would allow new things to happen in between times. Then again, I have very little self control when it comes to the internet. Or the computer at all, I spend hours on Pharoah every time I decide to play for a couple of minutes, and I can't go near it when I have to write an essay. Or, and this an embarrasing confession, I start typing out song lyrics. Because I like typing, but having to think is just too much. Kinda like now I guess. Heh, I just typed the word 'lime' instead of like, and it made me think of cocktails. And "put the lime in the coconut" (it's a song, people). And I think it was in a Quentin Tarantino movie, but I'm not sure at all, and I have no idea why it's kicking around my head like that.
which tarantino movie?- I dunno, Not sure efgtyhjkl Curse you Ang!!!!
*ahem* not sure if it's even from one.
Well, I guess I have, ummm, entertained you, for long enough, it's been nice talking to you, but now I'd better be drifting, I mean seeing you later...
*starts singing* so long, it's been good to know ya!... but I've gotta be drifting along *hums along*
Anyway, how are things with you fellow blog-people? (as if you hadn't been writing comments all this time) I'm slightly bored, and have work to do (1 take-home, 1 essay, 1 essay to fix-up) so I thought I would write a blog post. Unfortunately I have nothing to write about. But hey, that's your problem as you read this inevitably drivel-like post. Hah.
Hmmmmm... that sounds rude... sorry. Heh, Ang sings like a fish. Or something. I don't have a clue what she's talking about anymore... hi Ang! Stop making jokes about death. It's a very serious topic. I mean it. Frivolity is totally inappropriate. *shakes head*
heh, this is like Seinfeld, a post-about nothing. Come to think of it, that joke is getting pretty old by now. But my day has been pretty much about nothing. I woke up, it was rainy, I had tea. Then worked. Then stopped and had a nap. It's been thrilling, and oh-so-productive. Like many of my days. Wow, come to think of it, I've wasted an incredible amount of time in my life. No wonder I can't think of anything interesting to put in a blog post! Ang is trying to hack into my blog post, but I have defeated her. And now she has gone back to reading Ancient History notes. :P So, back to what I was saying, where was I... my life is unexciting? That's right! Nah, who wants to hear about that?
I got invited to the birthday of someone I haven't seen since school today. Was nice, but how awkward would that be? I dunno... And once again I've put off getting a haircut for too long, and now that I look at it, my hair is also too too long. It's untidy, that's what it is. I think my hair grows quickly. Soon it will be back to waist length, like it was in year seven. And the beginning of year nine, before I realised I couldn't do it alone and had to cut it off. What a metaphor for my existence... or not. Anyway, it didn't stop my hair from being messy, but did reduce the number of knots in it. That was a painful time for me :? I'm now trying to prevent Ang from cutting my hair herself.
I've just written a paragraph on my hair, so I guess now I should move on. Perhaps stop writing altogether. Probably should get back to doing some actual work............................................ so, webcomics, who likes webcomics? I follow about 7, maybe it's unhealthy. BUT, I could check one of them every day in the week, which would allow new things to happen in between times. Then again, I have very little self control when it comes to the internet. Or the computer at all, I spend hours on Pharoah every time I decide to play for a couple of minutes, and I can't go near it when I have to write an essay. Or, and this an embarrasing confession, I start typing out song lyrics. Because I like typing, but having to think is just too much. Kinda like now I guess. Heh, I just typed the word 'lime' instead of like, and it made me think of cocktails. And "put the lime in the coconut" (it's a song, people). And I think it was in a Quentin Tarantino movie, but I'm not sure at all, and I have no idea why it's kicking around my head like that.
which tarantino movie?- I dunno, Not sure efgtyhjkl Curse you Ang!!!!
*ahem* not sure if it's even from one.
Well, I guess I have, ummm, entertained you, for long enough, it's been nice talking to you, but now I'd better be drifting, I mean seeing you later...
*starts singing* so long, it's been good to know ya!... but I've gotta be drifting along *hums along*

2 Comments:
lonnnnggg post!!! yay for extra reading material!
Go Pharoah! (I'm not allowing myself to touch Caesar...)
Hehe... like Calpurnia!
Post a Comment
<< Home