Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Study Day

To keep you updated, for everyone who can't be here...

1:16 pm

Break for lunch. Study so far has been... productive. We did an hour and now are preparing lunch. Except for me, I'm writing a blog post. I have 300 words so far today! Not counting Kathryn's additions, thanks Kat for helping me get my word count up. Here are some extracts:

"amazingly talented and handsome, although some were female so really they ought to be called beautiful rather than handsome, archeologists. Although, those women who worked as archeologists did work outside in the sun, giving them a tan and a robustness that could only be called handsome, nonetheless, the goodlooking
, archaeologists"

"
Indeed, such a state of astonishment is always upon me when I realise that I am bestowed by such a wondrous marker. Have you met Lady Katherine de Bourgh? For indeed, you do remind me of her, with your multiple windows and status as benefactory to the masses, or at least, to me, although I am not at this present moment Mr Collins."


"
Another explanation may be that there was in fact an alien invasion, which swallowed up all British people, both handsome and plain"

Now to eat. Will keep you posted, you who are also meant to be studying and/or looking back on this post and reminiscing about today.

[edit] 2:45

Well, after lunch, snacking, and talking about terrigal plans/school teachers and their obsessions with Therese, we are still sitting around talking, and Hellena is here. Hi Hellena! Pun and I are also forcing everyone to listen to folk and country music. hehehehe :)
Funnily enough, people are now talking about blogs. Mirrors within mirrors, or something. Jasmin is spun in jam. How exciting. I keep eating pringles.

[edit] 3:24

Just thought I'd write that we're just starting studying again, and that Pun didn't get me a toffee apple. Trees is threatening me, so I have to go do work... and Kat wants to know if she can borrow your feather thing.

[edit] 4:46 pm

Random quotes while studying:

"Wanna learn about sexual perverts?"- Pun
"That's really interesting" - Viv

"Explosive" - Viv

"Blogs can be dangerous I think" - Trees

"Our souls are entwined in a cosmic dance" - Kat

"I think I'm a very shallow person" - Pun

"You've got to let them do the chasing" - Trees

GET BACK TO WORK, CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(


11 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

you should be studying! hehehe

2/11/05 2:22 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Get back to work, you! You need another thousand today, you know. tsk tsk.

Are those organic pringles? you sound like they might be....

2/11/05 3:12 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

not organic, i just failed to mention the sugar i have also been eating.

go back to work! *tsk tsk* reading blogs when you have so much study to do.

2/11/05 3:25 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Well *I* have read a quarter of my bio lectures, so there. But it turns out my exam has not only multiple choice questions, but also essays. What's the point of doing a science subject if there are going to be essays? Injustice!

2/11/05 5:12 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

I should think Therese's line should be below Puns 1st line...

2/11/05 6:22 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

that would be aesthetically pleasing-er, perhaps. My brain is dead. I'veread half a semester of bio this afternoon. When are you people going home?

2/11/05 6:44 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

"I should think Therese's line should be below Puns 1st line..." quoted by Leach

rotflmao

2/11/05 9:10 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

hahaha!

trees is so gonna kill me, isn't she?

2/11/05 10:57 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

lol I've got ringside tickets!

2/11/05 11:00 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Cat! You should move it! :D :D and fix the text size...

Has anybody noticed the changes to commenting on my page? You don't have to scroll to the bottom of the comments anymore!

"yay for changing one line of code!"

3/11/05 5:46 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

yeah, i saw the comments leach. pretty cool.

i couldn't fix the text size before, and i don't dare go near it again because it was so hard before.

and i don't dare move trees' comment because she'll kiiiiiiiiiiiiiill me!

4/11/05 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home