eeep
Hmmmm... not good. My dad rang me yesterday to tell me that there would be a builder coming the next day at around 7:30 am. Which did not make me greatly happy. And so I mentally cursed all builders for arriving at such times, and was annoyed with my dad for booking one, and so on. And then I completely forgot about it. Continued up the library, read a bit, went to trivia and thought no more on it until the doorbell rang at 7:30 this morning. Whereupon I woke up, thought "What the... Oh, builder!" and let him in, then ran around, waking up flatmates to tell them there was a builder, and then went back to bed. And couldn't sleep due to the banging and drilling and so on. And was feeling really guilty about flatmates likewise experiencing banging and drilling at such hideous hour of the morning, when both had slept quite late the night before. Sorry Ang, I should have remembered. :( Am considering making chocolate cake to make it up to them. But do not think that this will eventuate. And irritatingly I remembered that my Dad called, and was going to mention it, but didn't bother trying to remember what he called about, so was thinking it would not exactly be a thrilling conversation:
"Hey, my dad called me today"
"What about?"
"I dunno"
"Cool"
Y'know? On the plus side, the pantry door has been reattached. I forgot what it looked like on.
Now I will head back and consider the dilemma of whether to offer the builder tea...
"Hey, my dad called me today"
"What about?"
"I dunno"
"Cool"
Y'know? On the plus side, the pantry door has been reattached. I forgot what it looked like on.
Now I will head back and consider the dilemma of whether to offer the builder tea...

5 Comments:
*tsk tsk*
chocolate cake eh?
meh, didn't make it, hung around at uni and bludged too much, plus is a bit hot for baking. was boiling when i made dinner, the whole kitchen was an oven.
should sleep in preparation for the builder's return tomorrow... *groan*
I'm sure it's not too late to make chocolate cake, though. I mean, it might make you feel better. I want what's best for you.
Wasn't all that bad, though, except inasmuch as it was BEYOND AWFUL. But, y'know, ok. ;)
Also, the pantry now freks me out. Weird....
ooooh me wants to see your creepy pantry now. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home