Sunday, October 09, 2005

Not Much

Well, I'm about to go and make dinner, but I just wanted to say- I finished an essay today! yay! It's due on tuesday, so I finished it two days before it was due! I feel so organised... Only two presentations and my Old English translation to do for this week.
Other than that, Serenity 1pm George St. cinemas? Well, I'll be there. I'm going to have to drown out the memory of the presentation I'm giving just before that.
Really enjoyed Firefly. And can I borrow your taped Ghibli anime tomorrow Leach?
My weekend can probably be encapsulated by the title of this post. Although I did see Nagisa. And write a couple of essays. And exchanged the DVD player for a new one, because the remote wasn't working (I love warranties! Less love for Digitor). And of course Ang cut her finger open on a broken glass. Pretty dramatic.
And now a few thoughts that preoccupy me:
why are cheesegraters so hard to clean? How much pasta is too much?
Hats are cool, as are books. But not romance novels.
Don't I have something better to do than waste my time writing blogposts?
Is it worth buying a White Stripes album because I like the song "My Doorbell"? O.k., probably not.
My parents are driving to Sydney to drop my sisters at school today, so they said they might pick me up from church! Yay!

6 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

oh crud, sorry I can't do Serenity this Friday. I forgot I have a dental appointment in Eastwood. and considering it's a wisdom teeth thing, ?xrays etc.

Sorry, sorry, sorry :(

9/10/05 7:00 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Oooh, ohoho, just you wait til Catie reads that, Pun, you'll break her little red-headed heart. She's been going on about how exctied she is about that ever since it was planned. Poor, poor Catie, hurt by such a heartless, toothless, Pun.

Well, we shall be heartless right back and see it without you. Ha! And/or perhaps saturday.

Also, oh Catie, don't think I missed the slight in that post, thinly veilled as it was. It wasn't my fault. My grandmothers bought me that book. Also shoes. Yay shoes! In other news, have finished the book, it may surprise you to know (not that I would wish to spoil it for you) that it all ended happily in the end. Who'd a thunk it?

9/10/05 8:15 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

my heart doesn't have red hair.
nooooooooooooo!!! how could you go and get your teeth pulled at a time like this. i have half a mind to see it without you. can you do saturday? because it's tempting, i can tell you...
or i guess next week. *sigh*
so saddening...
ended happily eh? what a surprise...

9/10/05 11:18 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

I'm still reeling from the shock of it, let me tell you. Didn't see that one coming, nosiree.

9/10/05 11:28 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Ok ok Saturday, I'll go all the way into the city to see it.

9/10/05 11:50 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Yay! effort! but not ME making effort! also yay, movie!

10/10/05 8:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home