Sunday, September 25, 2005

CATCF

Hey all!

If you'd like to see Charlie and the Chocolate factory on Friday, 1:30pm screening at Broadway, come along!

This group event is brought to you by Leach and JJ

5 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Sorry, have seen it already. (Also, who's JJ?)

26/9/05 12:24 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

i, too, have already seen it. and may still be in canberra that day. so will have to decline... but it's good! enjoy!

26/9/05 12:33 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Oh that's who JJ is, for a moment there I thought Leach had gotten hitched :P

26/9/05 7:47 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Oh thhhaaat JJ, who used to be independent, but sold out to those comericialist Greens.

I bet we didn't get elected at all :'(

27/9/05 7:42 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Ahaha Viv you are so funny.

I voted for you Angi! Go Aardvark Go! *waves flag*

29/9/05 12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home