Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thud!

I don't know who I was talking to about this, so maybe it isn't news to any of you but apparently the latest Discworld book is coming out really, really soon. I think it's already out in theUK and USA, but here it will be maybe October? Anyway, here is a Terry Pratchett site for you all. Oh, and the book is called 'Thud!' if the title of this post is confusing to you...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Yay!

28/9/05 10:31 am  
Blogger Catie said...

October, or, in the case of ang, now.

28/9/05 10:02 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Or even yesterday! *owns a copy before is released for sale*

hehehe....

29/9/05 4:25 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

it is now your responsibility to review it for us all :)

29/9/05 11:24 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

It was .... *dramatic pause* really very good. I recommend it.

1/10/05 11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home