Pride & Prejudice (NOTE NEW CHANGES)
When: Friday 21st
Where: George St. cinemas
Time: 1830, meet 1815 for tix, cokes, popcorn, rotten tomatoes etc.
Dress code: None. No code at all. Wear whatever you want, no cloaks though, that's for HP. Keep warm though.
Ok ok Pancakes and then Loewenbraeu! Bitte, bitte, bitte! Ich will Bier trinken!
Where: George St. cinemas
Time: 1830, meet 1815 for tix, cokes, popcorn, rotten tomatoes etc.
Dress code: None. No code at all. Wear whatever you want, no cloaks though, that's for HP. Keep warm though.
Feel free to invite anyone else to come ;P
Afterwards:Ok ok Pancakes and then Loewenbraeu! Bitte, bitte, bitte! Ich will Bier trinken!

12 Comments:
yay! i'll be there! either is fine, i guess 1830 is nicer but really doesn't matter, whatever means the most people can come! will try to find appropriate clothing...
Yea, I'm more pushing for the 1830 session BUT if we go to the 2115 session, Leach can go AND we can go to the Loewenbraeu for late night dinner specials, or like pancakes... but I'm leaning towards Oktober...
We can pop in somewhere for a dinner or something beforehand. And then see the movie, and then beeeer. ;)
awww, trees, c'mon, as i said, it'll be relaxing. at the very least, criticising keira knightley is bound to be a cathartic process, right?
am still short on regency clothing, i know somewhere that sells the right coats, and bodices and so on, but (apart from being too expensive) i'm not sure that it's the right kind of thing...
Hihi! I can only make it to the 9:15 one, as i've mentioned before, but I reckon that if you go to the 18:30 I can meet you after - and we can go get food and then beer! :D
beer with no food = not good
hang on, no food = NOT good, so
beer with no food = very not good!
It means that I won't dress up, and I won't get to see it but that could be good:
1. Save money
2. Money saved can be used to go see Howl's again
3. Money saved = more food
4. P and P might be showing on one of the many flights i'm taking anyway...
I vote wedges at least at pancakes! (Does the Oktober have food?)
making it final?
and food = not pricy?
(at least, compared to pancakes?)
Or depending on how long the movie is I can just meet you after i've eaten?
2 hour movie, starts at 2030, how botu you starve a little and have din din with us? ;)
Well I'm not bothered studying yet. Anyways Friday is my day off. :) Come come, stay stay. Or go home and come back out. :D :D
i'm thinking not... but i dunno.
and if it's too late for anyone, we have some space at my house for people to sleep :)
hang on, is it now 2030? people should be able to come, right?
ooh, oktoberfest, sounds good also
no no no not 2030, 1830 woman. as in 6.30pm.
well we don't have to go to pancakes, I'm still more leaning towards Loewenbraeu but it depends on people's budgets.
you so wrote 2030! in one of the comments. but just once, and maybe you meant finishes at and not starts at.
oh no, can't renew my overdue books, may have to stop off at library again/pay some of my fines. aargh! stress, stress.
No, no Cat, you are right:
QUOTE: 2 hour movie, starts at 2030
Pun likes using 24hr time, then always confuses herself :P
But the movie you are going to STARTS at 18:30. Pop by the Capitol if you're nearby! I'll be there from 1730...
Post a Comment
<< Home