Proposed Anti-terrorism Legislation
It's the Melbourne Cup tomorrow! At some point in the afternoon, which I will endeavour to watch in between (hopefully) essay writing. I have the paper with me so that I can find out the horses' names and everything. But it reminds me that tomorrow is the day that Parliament has chosen to debate the proposed new anti-terrorism laws. I see no ulterior motive there, nooo....
Special powers to deal with a group that is a perceived threat? Here's what I think about that
Part of this document has been censored, as it contains seditious sentiments. 'Cat' is as of now on a 'government sponsored holiday' for 're-education' and should return 'at a later date'. Do not be alarmed, trust us.
Thank-you for continuing to support the Australian Government.
Special powers to deal with a group that is a perceived threat? Here's what I think about that
Part of this document has been censored, as it contains seditious sentiments. 'Cat' is as of now on a 'government sponsored holiday' for 're-education' and should return 'at a later date'. Do not be alarmed, trust us.
Thank-you for continuing to support the Australian Government.

6 Comments:
lol, so where do you want these backpacks full of explosives Cat? At Central station or Town Hall? Town Hall's much stuffier, I recommend that one. ;)
Except we know that she's actually been held without trial by a more small-l-liberal government, because this legislation would have no italics. Cat would mjust have disappeared. I'm scared by these laws.
Cat's dissapeared eh?
What a pity, I was just about to bring a chocolate mud cake over to lilyfield...
What a pity, i'll just have to eat it myself then...
:P
No, no, no, you should brring it to console me in my grief. And if we think we see her, we'll know that it's hallucinations brought on by sadness, and just have to eat faster to combat them, and lest the hallucination gets any. Treats are terrible for hallucinations. Makes them go wibbly.
hmmm... so these hallucinations we'll be having is not the fact that Leach drugged us with chocolate hash cake and not chocolate mud cake??
Heh. No. That would be Wongs friends - "The leaves are herbs, it's a healthy muffin I swear!"
Post a Comment
<< Home