Monday, November 07, 2005

Do I laugh funny??

No really. People at church have looked at me strangely/shocked/weirded out by how I laugh. I mean, how I laugh is how I laugh with you guys. And the whole holding belly/chest, rolling on the floor thing is also how I laugh around you guys. But my church friends seem scared of it... do I laugh funny? Do I have an abnormal laugh? Am I too loud? Too strange? I don't get it. :(

btw Billy Connolly Feb 21 at Hordern Pavilion. Anyone? Anyone? Come on, he's so damn bloody funny. Last show available out of like, 6. But *cough* $100 per ticket admittance.

5 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

i don't think you laugh funny. of course, i can't remember you ever actually rolling on the floor laughing, so maybe my memory is just flawed?

billy connolly is pretty funny, but he's not *that* funny... i'll go see a $25 comedian :)or, watch the glass house for free!

7/11/05 4:23 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

I'm with Ctaie, $100 is a bit much, plus, I don't want to go see a comedian with you because you laugh kinda funny.










(hehehe.... I'm pretending to be mean, but actually your laugh is perfectly normal)

7/11/05 7:23 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

yea, Billy Connolly is my favourite comedian but that's more expensive than A seats for the Russian Ballet *sigh*

7/11/05 9:28 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

hehehehe :)

i'd rather see the russian ballet. or coldplay. these things are totally equivalent...

8/11/05 12:28 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Only when you're rotfweohc or whatever it is... :P

9/11/05 1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home