Saturday, November 05, 2005

No-one's posting anything!

My boredom knows no bounds, and yet the last 6-odd times I've checked theblogs,there has been nothing new at all! I can't stand it a moment longer:I call upon each and every reader to post a comment to entertain me and keep me going. (Seriously, the highlight of my afternoon was the next-door neighbour coming to ask if he could go into our garden to collect the scissors he'd accidentally dropped over the fence. It's VERY DULL. And Felix is talking to a visiting friend in the kitchen, so I can't un-awkwardly go and get a drink of Coke of anything!)

Anyone failing to help after reading this will be declared an Untrue Friend, and Eyed Balefully.

Please, help us raise comment numbers, to save this little girl from a horrific death by boredom. Post now, before she's forced to gnaw off her own leg!

11 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Go the leg!!

Leg! Leg! Leg! Leg!

5/11/05 4:39 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

very 'saw'. not that i've seen it. but i hear it has cary elwes in it. mmmm... cary elwes. think of him, that's a way to stave off boredom! ;P

5/11/05 5:30 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Although perhaps not 'Saw' like. Cary Elwes as 'aaaaas yooooooou wiiiiiiish' is better. And of course as 'lend me your ears' ;)

5/11/05 6:20 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

well, yes, with a mask. They're terribly comfortable.

5/11/05 6:23 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Hey Vivian, can we change the template on Spampage a little bit so that links to other blogs don't open as new windows? Pleeeaasse? I always end up with a ridiculouis number of windows open by accident, and then Explorer crashes (well... sometimes.)

*puppy dogs eyes*

5/11/05 8:16 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

But I have broadband.... downloads = hideously expensive on broadband.

5/11/05 9:19 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

the propaganda... encroaching on every side... must... fight...

Appreciate the offer trees, (beacuse that's really nice of you) but nah... I feel brand loyalty towards explorer: I know where I stand with it, y'know?

Also, I may have been exaggerating as to how often it had crashed.

5/11/05 9:37 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

hehehe
"join us..." "...it's bliss"
i have both firefox and ie at home, not much difference it seems to me, but i admire the principle.

aargh! discussions on the relative merits of browsers!! nooooo!!!!!
bloody stuvac...

5/11/05 10:33 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

quite sad yes ;P I'm gonna go watch Charles II on ABC.

5/11/05 10:38 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Ang, your wish is my command (but only cos it was very easy to fix)

Anyways, I use Avant browser...does anyone else use that??

6/11/05 5:34 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Thanks Viv! Yay! *does a little dance*

6/11/05 7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home