More Trends
I like spotting trends, even if they are all in my head.
Currently everywhere- 'Let's Groove' by CDB and the name Sam. Since apparently the neighbour's cat is actually called Sam, and not Assasin (he will always be Assasin to us!)this is just one more Sam to the number that I have been meeting since, say, halfway through last year? It seems to be kinda cheating to call that a trend, but I swear there've been more lately.
'Let's Groove' has also been playing alot lately. It was even on Strictly Dancing on Friday. I like the song, mostly because it reminds me of dances in primary school, which were so fun and different and full of the Nutbush and the Macarena, and CDB. It was always played. Ah nostalgia, which has resurfaced as a trend.
Other than that, I have suddenly lost all motivation. I was amazingly organized by the end of semester, but now I have been staring blankly at my take-home exam since tuesday, and it's due this tuesday. It's too hot, that's it, I don't feel like eating, or working, but only like lying around and going on pointless trips outside in the sunshine. Oh, 'Sweet Child of Mine' is on. Yay Triple M! That I only ever listen to Saturday nights when every other station plays dance music. I guess that right now I'm posting for something to do so that my hair will dry in the meantime before I go to bed, and that sentence was surprisingly hard to write, so I guess bed time is pretty much overdue.
Currently everywhere- 'Let's Groove' by CDB and the name Sam. Since apparently the neighbour's cat is actually called Sam, and not Assasin (he will always be Assasin to us!)this is just one more Sam to the number that I have been meeting since, say, halfway through last year? It seems to be kinda cheating to call that a trend, but I swear there've been more lately.
'Let's Groove' has also been playing alot lately. It was even on Strictly Dancing on Friday. I like the song, mostly because it reminds me of dances in primary school, which were so fun and different and full of the Nutbush and the Macarena, and CDB. It was always played. Ah nostalgia, which has resurfaced as a trend.
Other than that, I have suddenly lost all motivation. I was amazingly organized by the end of semester, but now I have been staring blankly at my take-home exam since tuesday, and it's due this tuesday. It's too hot, that's it, I don't feel like eating, or working, but only like lying around and going on pointless trips outside in the sunshine. Oh, 'Sweet Child of Mine' is on. Yay Triple M! That I only ever listen to Saturday nights when every other station plays dance music. I guess that right now I'm posting for something to do so that my hair will dry in the meantime before I go to bed, and that sentence was surprisingly hard to write, so I guess bed time is pretty much overdue.

9 Comments:
Hope you had a nice sleep.
The Sams really ARE everywhere, people, beware, BEWARE! And so on.
sleep is good. my phone rang, and i slept right through it. missed calls from 03 numbers indeed.
by the way, where is everyone?
not here.
I only know... *counting* 3 Sams. Not so many. Let's Groove imho a very annoying song, drove me up the wall, it probably reminds me of annoying Peter Andre from pre-'96 so that must be why.
awwww... but why peter andre? nostalgia pun, nostalgia.
3 sams is alot. i think i only know 4. but two were uncovered in the last few weeks. and there was a big deal about the first two being called sam, so it seems like alot.
Hmmm...I know five Sams...
oh, and kat's dog
mouse trend! or should that be plague?
Post a Comment
<< Home