When I was young...
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone (bah bah bah bum)
Livin' alone I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home (bah bah bah buuuum)
All... by... myself
Don't wanna be
All... by... myself
Anymore
Bwhahahahaha
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone (bah bah bah bum)
Livin' alone I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home (bah bah bah buuuum)
All... by... myself
Don't wanna be
All... by... myself
Anymore
Bwhahahahaha

3 Comments:
there there pun, i have a feeling that any day soon someone will come and invade your house and eat brandy cherries and you won't be all alone :D
get a life, pun! :)
muahahahahahaha
- mr invisible
Oi! Who's this mr. invisible?? who spells mwhahahahaha as muahahahaha???
I have a life, but I might get a trade-in sometime, lol.
So anyways, I got this load of pressies at home but I can't give them out tonight (Lena's clubbing) so how bout a lunch or something next week? Plus B & P
Post a Comment
<< Home