Thursday, February 03, 2005

Rooms

uh, hi again... decided to post to say charlie is moving out so now we have to rooms for rent... anyone interested? anyone know anyone who might be interested? if i can't find anyone will have to move myself. oh well, happy holidays all :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

so who's still there again?

4/2/05 11:26 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

I too will pass. You need to clean your fridge. Bwhahahaha

I'm leaving tomorrow morning! At 0900! Which means I have to wake up at 0600 and left by 0630!!! Then I have to eat all the food before I land so I don't have to dump it in the quarantine bin. Hot dammit, I bought some wonderful chilli chocolate from Paddington Markets back to HK but I haven't eaten it all yet... I don't know if they'll let me bring it in. Oh well, plane then.

Well well, me gonna get some Chinese dessert sometime around 2300 (currently 2135). Some delicious black sesame soup, almond soup, jar jar maybe, and sesame glutinous balls, oooooooh yummmmmmy!!!!

5/2/05 12:35 am  
Blogger Catie said...

yeah, thanks trees, i called the uni accomodation service already (i think they put it up on the net for you). once tried before to put details in on the internet but couldn't find any way to, so was forced to go talk to them...
but pun, why don't you want to move in? it would be less of a commute for you to clean the fridge :p
stupid finding places to stay, my parents landlords are selling the house we're in now, so they're trying to buy somewhere. possibly here, who knows, all so much hassle...

5/2/05 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home