spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam, spaaaaaaam wonderful spam, spam spam spam spam ok gonna stop now
oh oh, guess what ma aunty bought for me today at hmv???
Macgyver season 1!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! Me so happy, ok that's it one i get to Sydney, I am so holding a Macgyver marathon, bwhahahahaha. there's 7 seasons, don't worry, I won't make anyone watch it ALL, I mean I only have ONE season, the other 6 have'nt come out yet. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh oh and we're SINGING Shout to the Lord and In Your hands for the wedding, Prayer please!!!!! That we don't totally screw up!!! And embarrass ourselves too much!!!
well, technically Pun didn't post, she only commented. Anyway, good to hear from you Cat, I see you haven't been swallowed up by the big hole that is Canberra :P
yes, alive and well, although muscles possibly atrophying from lying around all day. but looking forward to terrigal! as long as pun doesn't inflict any sort of mcgyver marathon on us :p say, anyone planning on heading down to canberra anytime soon? i know kathryn is. well, enjoy sydney anyway, hope you all continue alive and well.
5 Comments:
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam, spaaaaaaam wonderful spam, spam spam spam spam ok gonna stop now
oh oh, guess what ma aunty bought for me today at hmv???
Macgyver season 1!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! Me so happy, ok that's it one i get to Sydney, I am so holding a Macgyver marathon, bwhahahahaha. there's 7 seasons, don't worry, I won't make anyone watch it ALL, I mean I only have ONE season, the other 6 have'nt come out yet. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh oh and we're SINGING Shout to the Lord and In Your hands for the wedding, Prayer please!!!!! That we don't totally screw up!!! And embarrass ourselves too much!!!
Oh I'm sure you'll be fine....the chords for Shout to the Lord don't look too hard, I'm sure your brother will manage :P
ah, so someone else did post... confusing layout... shout to the lord is the best! v good choice. will pray.
well, technically Pun didn't post, she only commented. Anyway, good to hear from you Cat, I see you haven't been swallowed up by the big hole that is Canberra :P
yes, alive and well, although muscles possibly atrophying from lying around all day. but looking forward to terrigal! as long as pun doesn't inflict any sort of mcgyver marathon on us :p
say, anyone planning on heading down to canberra anytime soon? i know kathryn is. well, enjoy sydney anyway, hope you all continue alive and well.
Post a Comment
<< Home