hello!
hi all! especially vivian, as she is the only one to have posted so far...
you're back! yay! i'm in canberra, reading jeeves books. yay!
you're back! yay! i'm in canberra, reading jeeves books. yay!
The random ramblings of a bunch of random people
4 Comments:
what are jeeves books?
jeeves books are........ *shrugs*. you know, there seems to be a definite lack of people here, where is Trees and Leach, the true spammers??
oi vey, I am so bored in HK right now, I'm running a day behind, I seriously throught today was Wednesday, but everyone else says it's Thursday, the wedding's on Saturday, my dad says my bro shouldn't play the guitar, due to severe lack of practice for More Than Words and now severe lack of practice for STTL and IYH. Ah well, it's not like he's reliable at all.
Well, I think it's around 2115 right now in Sydney. I'm looking forward to watching a ton of Macgyver, yay yay yay!!
Trees! You crazy girl - what are you doing working 3 jobs? Bludge bludge bludge bludge bludge...I love the holidays.
Just got back from my church's Leader's Retreat...i think this year will be an interesting one, very interesting indeed...
Yes, i'm up for Walk Against Want! Remind me closer to the date...oh yeah, you have to get sponsors don't you...maybe I could rope some church people into doing it...
i reckon it's going to be a five-setter..not that I'm staying up to find out, I'm really.....yawn.....Zzzzz
i concur with viv, trees you are crazy! and missing terrigal too :(
count me in for walk against want... as a 'probably' since i never know what i'm doing at any given time.
and lets see... am i the only one not watching the tennis?
Post a Comment
<< Home