Sunday, February 20, 2005

Bride and Prejudice

So when can people make it. All other unis start on the 28th so Shilps and I can probably make it the 4th Friday. But anyone else with ideas/suggestions?
Pleaaaaase, no saris or salwar kameezs... unless you own them (ha!) I'm gonna have a pashmina.

7 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

hey! jonathan creek dvd set still $1 on ebay... but with 4 days to go... aaargh is driving me mad to know it's just sitting there...
*ahem* i'm in sydney on friday (or thurs night) so will be available to watch bride and prejudice then, and back and forth from canberra but def in sydney by the 7th (obviously, since uni starts then). so were you planning it for fri 4th march atm?

21/2/05 4:47 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

yes the jonathan creek auction ends at 2110 on FRIDAY THE 25TH. as in we won't be here, we'll be having a bday dinner with Lena...
I'll have to teach my brother how to use ebay and give him my password, eep, I better go change it now.

yep I was thinking the 4th of Feb, Shilpa wants to come as well, whether it's to see the movie and us or just us?? *shrugs*

21/2/05 8:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's me -- trees -- i'm much too lazy to spend 5 seconds logging in

go jonathan creek! :) can i puh-lease borrow it off you guys if you're successful in your efforts?! :)

i dunno if you can time travel pun but remember that others don't have that gift -- so i'll pass on feb 4th.

march 4th, maybe? but friday nights i have bible study so I'll see.

love,

trees

ps i'm all for no saris either. i'm still reeling from going to POTO in dressy gear & having dubious guys comment while walking to pancakes...

21/2/05 10:38 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Of course you could borrow it!! IF the auction is successful.

blimey, well my head's still stuck in February, well why not it's still February.

Hehe, yes B & P, I was thinking during the day time though. Probably 1300 or 1400?

Oh but it was fun during POTO, and anyways they were looking at Jazz, and possible myself, falling out and all......

Ok, JC currently at $11 with 3 days to go, seems like the original bidder went a bit insane with the bidding, and now someone else has it at $11.

So what's the limit of $$ to spend. I think it'll go up to $40 at least. If Cat, you don't have enough $, I'll buy it, coz I want it as well :D :D

Oh it seems like Lena's dinner out won't be on. If there is anything on that night, Lena will call everyone. I'll give you THE bra later! :D :D :D

22/2/05 4:14 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

hmmm... maybe you better buy it then... although if anyone remembers, my birthday is coming up *hint hint*. no, not you pun, i know you got me something already, thanks again :)
a little movie recommendation- trees, you should see 'half the rent', it's amelie-esque in ways but german and kinda different.
alicia- see 'night of the lepus'. i haven't but it sounds like you'd enjoy it :)
but good like finding them anywhere... oh, anyone want to watch 'top hat' with me sometime?

23/2/05 3:12 am  
Blogger Vivian said...

bwahahaha, you guys got all dressed up to see Phantom?

I saw it today! Yay! It was the last session on at George St.....and it was really good, I got a whole row to myself, hehehe...

23/2/05 5:06 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

yea yea, it was all formal gear and high heel shoes. Twas so much fun!

And after the movie, Trees, Wong and I walked down to Pancakes on the rocks, a few beeps and drunk guys later... but it was fun!

23/2/05 6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home