Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gershwin's World this Saturday

Meet 1900 at St. James station, well up top in Hyde Park, you know the barracks end.
Bring food, drinks, butt cushion, picnic blanket. There's always some food stalls there so if you want hot food, we can always grab a few plates and share.
Goes from 2000 to 2230, so dress warmly ladies.

RSVP asap please. I don't wanna stand around Hyde Park for half an hour.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I'll come if I can get the car!

17/1/06 9:33 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Yays! Well Leach, I'll save a butt cushion just for you! :P Otherwise, the butt cushion's goign to someone else.

17/1/06 10:44 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Yes, yes well it was a Send to many sms

18/1/06 1:44 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

You SMSed the blog post? Duuude!

(Ruservup: I'll be there)

Who's coming? Pun said 5 people, but I see only Pun and Trees here....

20/1/06 5:25 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Trees is sick. Poor bubba. So she says Hi to everyone.

It'll be Ang, Viv, Loz, Pun. Kat hasn't rsvp-ed yet, and Lena didn't rsvp coz she's not going (study). I think I need to tell her that rsvp means you reply whether or not you're going.

20/1/06 5:38 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

BTW Trees, when am I going to see my Kate Rusby cd?? ;P

20/1/06 10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home