Interesting article...
http://www.smh.com.au/news/science/its-true-dancing-does-lead-to-sex/2005/12/22/1135032135891.html
Now if only I could find a husband to dance with...?
Now if only I could find a husband to dance with...?
The random ramblings of a bunch of random people
4 Comments:
ha to straight-men-don't-dance guys!
although the article somehow seemed a little confusing... maybe not altogether convincing...
Yea, it doesn't seem very convincing, I mean you'd have to test every single guy who has kids and that's pretty impossible. Also who would want a symmetric guy. It'd be like placing a full length mirror on one half of the body and seeing the reflection, it'd look weird.
mostly it's that the results were something like- symmetric guys appeared to be better dancers, which seems the other way around to me.
i mean, it didn't find that dancing made you appear more symmetrical or anything.
... and i'm going away for a week after christmas, so i don't know whether i'll get a chance to post until after new years. i guess i probably won't be able to resist the internet for the two days until i leave, but just in case, happy christmas to all!
Post a Comment
<< Home