Shopping on a Saturday
So, in recent news, I got a haircut! My hair is now as short as it's been since, well, probably since before I got my first haircut. Supposedly 'shoulder-length', at least one version of that. Anyway, it's pretty short, and it's really nice to have finally cut it. The hairdresser seemed a bit shocked by how much I wanted off, she asked if I wanted to keep any of my hair. Which surprised me in turn, it's not as if I meant to grow it long, it just grew. So I didn't keep the hair.
At the bookshop my mum and sister discovered the 'Highlander' series, by Janet Chapman, which had them in hysterics. An extract from the back-cover blurb of 'Tempting the Highlander':
"She is on the run from her ex-husband, and Robbie is a sexy, single foster parent who needs a housekeeper while he travels back in time to medieval Scotland."
One for you, Ang? ;)
Also I bought one christmas present, and we got a tree. So finally Christmas preparations are progressing!
Have been reading the newspaper, so feeling slightly cynical about the world... That's why I usually stick to the comics and the TV guide. It's ok, I know that I'm shallow, and that it's my fault that the world is going to pot. But usually I feel fine about it. So there world! If less people cared about current affairs the world would be a better place! But then there would be so many people dying from tyranny and war and... oh, wait...
[Edit] But putting up Christmas tree while listening to Leo Sayer puts one in a better mood. Down with political commentary! Hurrah for Christmas! God bless us everyone.
At the bookshop my mum and sister discovered the 'Highlander' series, by Janet Chapman, which had them in hysterics. An extract from the back-cover blurb of 'Tempting the Highlander':
"She is on the run from her ex-husband, and Robbie is a sexy, single foster parent who needs a housekeeper while he travels back in time to medieval Scotland."
One for you, Ang? ;)
Also I bought one christmas present, and we got a tree. So finally Christmas preparations are progressing!
Have been reading the newspaper, so feeling slightly cynical about the world... That's why I usually stick to the comics and the TV guide. It's ok, I know that I'm shallow, and that it's my fault that the world is going to pot. But usually I feel fine about it. So there world! If less people cared about current affairs the world would be a better place! But then there would be so many people dying from tyranny and war and... oh, wait...
[Edit] But putting up Christmas tree while listening to Leo Sayer puts one in a better mood. Down with political commentary! Hurrah for Christmas! God bless us everyone.

3 Comments:
Take a photo of your hair and put it up! Put it up! Put it up!
Yes, just wait til your mum and sis watch the Highlander series. And the Highlander movie from 1986 starring Christopher Lambert. I have to say, I only liked him in Mortal Kombat as Raiden. Although the 1999 movie version of Beowulf may interest you??
The books, the books. But yes, I've seen the 1999 Beowulf movie. It was... memorable. Much like the Highlander books :)
memorable eh? I see, I see.
Post a Comment
<< Home