The Weekend (which was good)
Once again, a blog post from me. Hehehehe. Guess who, huh?
Well, I guess there's not much to say really. It was a great weekend though, wasn't it? From the beach on Friday (rain and ice-cream, but then sun-baking), dashing down to attempt to get to a 21st on time (we failed). It was fun though, dressed up in black and pink, I managed to make a speech without embarrassing myself too badly. I did accidentally crush a fairy light though, to cries of 'taxi!'.
Saturday I finished writing my essay and bought Harry Potter tickets. I also: chatted to an Iranian engineer; saw the QVB Christmas tree; noticed a guy on the bus in small top hat, t-shirt and bare feet. Then I waited for people to come to Lilyfield before heading off to the Whitlams concert. And waited a bit more. But eventually they arrived, and the concert as REALLY REALLY GOOD! (despite technical glitches) so that was alright. I love live music. Or, just generally, music. More moving than movies I reckon. That sentence sounds weird. So: went to concert, wandered around city briefly, caught taxi home, chatted, and watched half of Bridget Jones' Diary. So Sunday I mostly slept, then went to church. Got home and played Pharaoh fairly late at night. My pyramid is going to take forever to finish. *sigh*
Well, this was mostly just because I check blogs too much and get sick of other people not posting. So that's it. The end. Nothing more to see here people, move along...
Well, I guess there's not much to say really. It was a great weekend though, wasn't it? From the beach on Friday (rain and ice-cream, but then sun-baking), dashing down to attempt to get to a 21st on time (we failed). It was fun though, dressed up in black and pink, I managed to make a speech without embarrassing myself too badly. I did accidentally crush a fairy light though, to cries of 'taxi!'.
Saturday I finished writing my essay and bought Harry Potter tickets. I also: chatted to an Iranian engineer; saw the QVB Christmas tree; noticed a guy on the bus in small top hat, t-shirt and bare feet. Then I waited for people to come to Lilyfield before heading off to the Whitlams concert. And waited a bit more. But eventually they arrived, and the concert as REALLY REALLY GOOD! (despite technical glitches) so that was alright. I love live music. Or, just generally, music. More moving than movies I reckon. That sentence sounds weird. So: went to concert, wandered around city briefly, caught taxi home, chatted, and watched half of Bridget Jones' Diary. So Sunday I mostly slept, then went to church. Got home and played Pharaoh fairly late at night. My pyramid is going to take forever to finish. *sigh*
Well, this was mostly just because I check blogs too much and get sick of other people not posting. So that's it. The end. Nothing more to see here people, move along...

4 Comments:
Yay for new post!
And for once I'm first to comment...have been checking too often as well...
*achem* and received a Christmas pudding from Pun ;)
Yay!
thank-you pun!
Post a Comment
<< Home