Wednesday, November 23, 2005

End the Madness!

I don't feel like writing an essay. I will, however, write a blog post. Mostly to complain that as I was cooking dinner (butter chicken) I spilled/ the pan spat hot sauce on me which burnt and still hurts. Ow. Stupid hipster jeans, exposing me to this sort of peril. Anyway, so that's my whinging...
Thanks for the gelato Alicia! mmm... raspberry. I think our (or Ang's) container half melted in the car, sadly, but it's back in the freezer now, so hopefully it will revive at least partially.
I am reading a book at the moment which I feel rather ambivalent about. No, it's not taking away from my study time. Blogging is doing that quite nicely on its own. So I think I'll write a review. Later. When I've finished both it and the essay.
Well, I guess the plan is to stay up tonight, but I'll see what I feel like later. Of course, I wouldn't want to cut into monorail day, even if you can't see through the windows. Maybe should go to the opera house and take photos, just to feel touristy? Or maybe I will fall asleep on the monorail on account of staying up late to finish my essay. Should go do some work on it now, before the Glass House in around half an hour.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Do work do work do work... Or you may be uninvited to friday!!!!

24/11/05 12:08 am  
Blogger Catie said...

no! you wouldn't!

i've got 1,500 words, so am halfway. should be at least mostly finished by tomorrow. and then all will be good. too tired & grumpy for all-nighters atm, so how much i do will rely on me getting out of bed. hmmmm...

24/11/05 1:59 am  
Blogger Alicia said...

Get up get up get up... Or you may be uninvited to friday!!!!

24/11/05 10:43 am  
Blogger Ang said...

Poor Catie, attacked by her friends and aquaintances. You know that this essay is actually due NEXT MONDAY? Let us marvel at her virtue for having started at all! Let alone nearly finished, which she has. *bows humbly*

24/11/05 12:45 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

hehehe, good point *starts to bow*

Should I call you when I wake up so you can get started, I mean complete your essay?? ;)

24/11/05 4:24 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Wong and I will get there at 10ish, but we'll be surfing. Angi and Cat were going to be around from 11ish??

24/11/05 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home