Friday, December 16, 2005

Recommendations and Questions

Just watched 'The Producers' (movie, 1968 Mel Brooks one, not the stage musical). Was v. funny, especially when they started the chorus of 'Springtime for Hitler' :)
Oh, and more questions. Is there any way to use messenger from the internet, a no-brand non-downloaded type equivalent? When is the time/age when people start sending out those standardized Christmas letters? If the Hulk fought Spiderman, who would win?

3 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

1. Not that I know of.
2. Standardised? You mean the ones where you're married, with a husband, 2.25 kids and a dog and you take a picture in front of the Christmas tree and send it to everyone you know? Or the same design card and send it to everyone you know?
3. I think Spiderman would win.

16/12/05 1:06 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

But then again since I don't like Tobey Maguire's whiney little boy voice, I'd probably do everything I can to smash his little spider brains out. So perhaps Hulk if you anger him even more than usual.

16/12/05 1:07 am  
Blogger Catie said...

1. I've seen people use messenger on uni computers, where you can't download, so i thought there must be a way...
2. Yah, with the pictures and info on what everyone has been doing during the year, not just christmas cards, which anyone can send.
3. I think so too, the Hulk always seemed stupid to me :)

16/12/05 2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home