Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas everyone! It's only just Christmas and I haven't gone to sleep yet, just back from the midnight church service, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to wish everyone merry christmas and then go off to put out food and drink for Santa.

"Hark the herald angels sing
Glory to the new born king"

3 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Merry Christmas everyone!!

"The first Noel, the angel did say,
Was to certain poor shepherds
In fields as they lay;
In fields where they lay
Keeping their sheep,
On a cold winter's night that was so deep.

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel,
Born is the King of Israel."

25/12/05 1:31 am  
Blogger Catie said...

I've woken up now! And I'm writing from my new laptop! yay! and i got a christmas stocking! and went to the mornign church service, and my mum is cooking turkey. I just had to test out the internet and the laptop and say happy christmas again! wheeee!

25/12/05 1:20 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

haha, doing uni work, yea. *cough* not playing Spider Solitaire...

25/12/05 8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home