Events
For all of you who didn't come to Walk Against Want, you really missed out. Nothing beats walking 15 km, except perhaps walking 15km after very little sleep. But it was good, and sydney is really pretty! yay for sydney! On another note, I hope you're all coming to my party. All of you are invited, except if you are a stranger who has just stumbled across this page. Not that I don't appreciate you as a person. Strangers that are brought by people that I have invited are a different matter. I don't appreciate them at all. :p But they can come. :)
Well I guess I'll go back to watching tv, I mean studying. Also Angela is criticising everything I write as I write it, so I think I'll finish. She says to say hi by the way. Hi!
p.s. free the trees (trees get chained to hippies)
Well I guess I'll go back to watching tv, I mean studying. Also Angela is criticising everything I write as I write it, so I think I'll finish. She says to say hi by the way. Hi!
p.s. free the trees (trees get chained to hippies)

5 Comments:
I will definitely come if I Cityrail doesn't screw me over! Next year.
Hmmm.
Now do we need to bring anything to this party of yours? Other than you know, my fabulous personality. :D
Oh yes, I got the Phantom book today! YAYS! Me going to read it right away! Well after I do some homework, and maybe I'll read it late at night, with the wind whistling in the trees and dark shadows in the distance. Ooooooh yes.
And then I'll read the Restaurant at the end of the Universe on the way to uni. :)
my toenails don't hurt anymore...
oh, and bring drinks if you want them, except we possibly will be providing punch. Felix has a punch recipe he is very enthusiatic about. That's our new flatmate by the way. see you saturday...
Ooh Ooh, is it punch in a bucket???
And if possible, mind if I crash for the night?
we were thinking of getting a punch bowl.
and sure, you can crash, not sure how many people will, but there'll be space :)
oh, and maybe you'd better bring a sleeping bag if you're staying over.
Post a Comment
<< Home