Very angry with my dad... *steaming outta ears*
My dad went and bought a tv today. Why?? I ask why?? $600 down the drain, worse it's a big fat one like the one we ALREADY have at home, as heavy if not heavier. And what for?? The tv at home works perfectly fine, there's nothing wrong with it. Why buy something we don't need?? We don't need an extra tv, what for?? Just so my brother and I can waste more time watching more tv when there's nothing good to watch anyway??
Damn waste of money, it's like my dad doesn't think before he pulls out his credit card. Even worse, it's on credit card!! Now we don't even know if we can refund it. Most likely not!! I swear, I'm putting my foot down and yelling at my dad "Why did you waste your money?! What the hell are we gonna do with an extra tv?! Where the hell are we gonna put it?! You're the one who's wantng to move and chuck everything out, why the hell did you buy another tv?! What kinda bloody hypocrite are you?!"
I swear I am so angry, am I the only one who's seeing what a waste of money it is?? Even my brother thinks it's a waste of money. I'm yelling and forcing my dad to refund it or exchange it for other appliances. Just because that Retravision store is closing down DOES NOT mean you have to waste money on useless, unwanted things. Damn, bloody hell...... *steaming* We may as well get other stuff, eg. a fan for my room, a hair dryer that works instead of blowing out cold air, a food processor, an electric coffee grinder, a non-screwed up laptop, paying some of my uni fees upfront!!!! How in the hell can we get that up to $600??!! I swear... if anyone wants a free new tv, it'll be sitting outside my house in Chester Hill waiting to be taken. Damn bloody hell I'm angry.
Oooh, the even more cowardly thing, he knew I was gonna be angry so that's why he told me in the evening instead of during the day... *grits teeth*
*Takes a valium*
Damn waste of money, it's like my dad doesn't think before he pulls out his credit card. Even worse, it's on credit card!! Now we don't even know if we can refund it. Most likely not!! I swear, I'm putting my foot down and yelling at my dad "Why did you waste your money?! What the hell are we gonna do with an extra tv?! Where the hell are we gonna put it?! You're the one who's wantng to move and chuck everything out, why the hell did you buy another tv?! What kinda bloody hypocrite are you?!"
I swear I am so angry, am I the only one who's seeing what a waste of money it is?? Even my brother thinks it's a waste of money. I'm yelling and forcing my dad to refund it or exchange it for other appliances. Just because that Retravision store is closing down DOES NOT mean you have to waste money on useless, unwanted things. Damn, bloody hell...... *steaming* We may as well get other stuff, eg. a fan for my room, a hair dryer that works instead of blowing out cold air, a food processor, an electric coffee grinder, a non-screwed up laptop, paying some of my uni fees upfront!!!! How in the hell can we get that up to $600??!! I swear... if anyone wants a free new tv, it'll be sitting outside my house in Chester Hill waiting to be taken. Damn bloody hell I'm angry.
Oooh, the even more cowardly thing, he knew I was gonna be angry so that's why he told me in the evening instead of during the day... *grits teeth*
*Takes a valium*

1 Comments:
ok, better now. Have refunded $600 and got a hairdryer that works, and an electric coffee bean grinder. Happy now. *takes another valium anyway*
Post a Comment
<< Home