Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yay! I finally got it!

Yes, the 'Phantom' by Susan Kay. The pseudo-sequel to POTO loved by many, many novel fans. Well actually, I'd probably get it end of next week or beginning of the week after. I bidded for it at $41!!! Considering other people are paying >$50 for it, and on amazon.com starting price of US$65. I got it at a bargain. *sigh* can't wait *jumps up and down*

So, when's Easter show? Or more accurately when are WE going? I feel like springing through the Woolworths Fresh food dome like a laaaamb through pastures. I think I coulda thought of a better smilie but it's 2315 here. Hmmm... time for a cuppa tea actually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

congratulations! i'm happy for you...
yay for easter show! lets go soon. and eat. mmmm, show food. mmmm, free samples.

11/3/05 1:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home