The random ramblings of a bunch of random people
posted by Vivian at 1:15 pm
quack a dee dooh da, quack a dee doo, quack a di dooh da, quack quack quack quack!!
Oh look, someone finally noticed this post! :D
I'm pretty sure I did notice it earlier, but was just pointing out the age of it...But you can truly say: Look someone finally noticed your comment! :P
Huzzah! your comment is only 11 days old! =P
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
quack a dee dooh da, quack a dee doo, quack a di dooh da, quack quack quack quack!!
Oh look, someone finally noticed this post! :D
I'm pretty sure I did notice it earlier, but was just pointing out the age of it...
But you can truly say: Look someone finally noticed your comment! :P
Huzzah! your comment is only 11 days old! =P
Post a Comment
<< Home