Sunday, November 11, 2007

Food is good

So... There's Malaysian down on Harris St, yum-cha, seafood at the fishmarkets (before too many flies appear), fish and chips and gelato and chocolate(?) by the beach, and Kat and Dave and Alex and Alan's apartments to invade... What to do first??

I finish on Wednesday then will be working some evenings at Ticketmaster (plus busy tue-thu till Dec) but other than that I'm open... When are you free?

(I'm already booked for this week, 25th-2nd and 8th-15th Dec at the mo).

5 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

Wow, sounds like you have heaps of time on your hands... *raises eyebrow*
lol
Anyway, all of that sounds good, I am free most days except for wed nights and sun nights. If you give me enough notice to put my availability in at work, that is. Oh, and am away the 1st and 2nd of December.
Let's all eat some food!

12/11/07 12:40 am  
Blogger Angela said...

Yay! Weekends or Mon-Thurs after 3:30!

16/11/07 3:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

week nights suit us (probably friday nights, actually) best

when plans are forming can someone pls send a group email? i only check here like 1nce a month

kathryn xx

30/11/07 10:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: would love to have everyone invade our unit again, that was fun!

30/11/07 10:26 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

That was fun! Also amazing mousse...

7/12/07 1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home