Birthday Party fur mich!
So, I'll be 22 on the 26th of August, and so it's time for a PARTY!
When: from 1pm on Saturday the 1st of September.
Where: Jack Vanny Memorial Park, Maroubra.
What to bring: warm enough clothes for the very first day of spring, maybe a kite, swimming stuff, or similar, if the urge strikes you. Snacks or drinks if you feel like supplementing what I'll have (not complusory). Presents if you think that would be nice.
RSVP: Whenever, either here or by email or something.
What if it rains?: Panic! And probably attempt to fit everyone into our tiny flat, depending on how Catie and Sylvia feel.
Also: maybe email me your email address? My whole address book got deleted, so if anyone has a comprehensive list, that would help me get the word out to the non-bloggers.
When: from 1pm on Saturday the 1st of September.
Where: Jack Vanny Memorial Park, Maroubra.
What to bring: warm enough clothes for the very first day of spring, maybe a kite, swimming stuff, or similar, if the urge strikes you. Snacks or drinks if you feel like supplementing what I'll have (not complusory). Presents if you think that would be nice.
RSVP: Whenever, either here or by email or something.
What if it rains?: Panic! And probably attempt to fit everyone into our tiny flat, depending on how Catie and Sylvia feel.
Also: maybe email me your email address? My whole address book got deleted, so if anyone has a comprehensive list, that would help me get the word out to the non-bloggers.

4 Comments:
Sending my apologies now, I will be sleeping. On night shift. :(
Have a good day though :)
It might be hard for me to get there... I'll see if I can organise transport... :p
Yay! I'll be there!! And maybe I'll even finally get to see your place... :D
Argh I haven't checked these blogs in ages! Hmmmm...waaaahh I think I will be working too, already taken three Saturdays off in a row due to other things...:( Doing anything at night?
Post a Comment
<< Home