I Have to Push the Pram-a-lot...
Attention!
Now that I have your attention, there's not much to say, but SPAM!
After all, this is a page for spam.
And I'm bored and on the computer.
And spampage hasn't been updated in a long, long time.
I was on the computer for so long that I ran out of free internet time!
Anyway, the real purpose of this post was a very, very serious survey which I would like you all to participate in. C'mon.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
Now that I have your attention, there's not much to say, but SPAM!
After all, this is a page for spam.
And I'm bored and on the computer.
And spampage hasn't been updated in a long, long time.
I was on the computer for so long that I ran out of free internet time!
Anyway, the real purpose of this post was a very, very serious survey which I would like you all to participate in. C'mon.
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.

5 Comments:
i tried to post a new post!! but I was denied :(
Viv... please pretty please fix this?
oh, and I almost forgot.. *clap clap*
*clapclap*
I've made all ye regular posters admin, since I'm not on blogs a lot these days...
oh and
*clap clap*
Woohoo, admin!
*claps*
Can you post now, Trees?
*clap* how exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home