The random ramblings of a bunch of random people
posted by Vivian at 11:43 am
spam spam spam spammake a ball of rubber bands!read journal articles in bed while eating chocolate!spam spam!
LOLI thought you were going to do a rhyme, but that reading journal articles in bed while eating chocolate line just threw it right off, haha!
Well I'm attempting to read journal articles, and that 'rhyme' just reminded me that I have $30+ (or maybe less now :P) *waves arms in air* worth of chocolate in arms reach... Now all I need to do is to move my laptop over to my bed...
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
spam spam spam spam
make a ball of rubber bands!
read journal articles in bed while eating chocolate!
spam spam!
LOL
I thought you were going to do a rhyme, but that reading journal articles in bed while eating chocolate line just threw it right off, haha!
Well I'm attempting to read journal articles, and that 'rhyme' just reminded me that I have $30+ (or maybe less now :P) *waves arms in air* worth of chocolate in arms reach... Now all I need to do is to move my laptop over to my bed...
Post a Comment
<< Home