Thursday, January 04, 2007

I probably shouldn't be doing this, but....

Does anyone want to see Happy Feet with me? Anyone? =P


I'm free on Wednesday 10th and Friday 12th next week....but everyone will probably be working...

*ponders over reincarnation of Frodo as a tap-dancing penguin*




Ooooo...and Blogger is out of beta now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Yea I wanna go see it!

I should be able to make it to an evening session Friday night, I'll sms you when I figure out my times for next week. :)

4/1/07 6:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can come friday week too, at night - or any night say at 6?

yay happy feet!!!

KS

5/1/07 10:11 am  
Blogger Vivian said...

I'm not free on Friday night anymore...how about Thursday night?

5/1/07 8:15 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

I'll have to pass then :(

With my luck, I'll probably have a supernumerary day on Friday (am shift). :(

5/1/07 10:57 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

Will be on the south coast with my family... But I would love to see Happy Feet *sigh*

5/1/07 11:49 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Oh well...maybe another movie another time...

7/1/07 8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home