Sunday, December 17, 2006

So who wants to switch to the new version of Blogger?

So has anyone else received the option to switch to the *new version* of Blogger on their dashboard yet? It looks like this:

Your new version of Blogger is ready!
The new version of Blogger now has all the original features you're used to, plus new post labels, drag-and-drop template editing, and privacy controls. And, it's a lot more reliable.
After you switch you'll need to sign in with your Google Account, but your blogs will stay the same. Their content and layout will not change.


They are inviting users progressively, and now it's finally gotten to me!....I'd like to update my blog, except if I switch to the new version, then spampage will switch over as well, which means you'll all have to switch in order to be able to keep posting on spampage, because I started it....hmmm, how is that going to work? Oh wait, it tells you:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=55062&topic=9085

Hrrmm....that sounds complicated =(

OK, I won't switch over yet until everyone else can...unless you don't mind having to make a new account and everything...

4 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Yea, I was looking over that too for the past couple of weeks. I don't wanna get a Google account so that's why I haven't switched over. I already have 2 accounts and I don't check the second one.

I'm on the "Nay" side of the fence ;)

18/12/06 12:19 am  
Blogger Alicia said...

So what's the benefit?

18/12/06 9:35 am  
Blogger Vivian said...

Yeah it's still in beta but shouldn't be for much longer...and then we won't have a choice, so we'll just wait, haha...

18/12/06 2:05 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

yeah i got the message too, but have done nothing about it as it didn't seem like much of a difference for the effort... not that the effort was very big i guess...

18/12/06 7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home