LOTR!!
What: LOTR extended versions
When: Saturday 30th December, 2006
Time: 1200 - 2/3ish am
Where: my house
Why: coz we've been waiting years for this...
Cost: I figure we'll just pick up like 10 pizzas from Domino's (down the road) and split?? Otherwise drinks, salad, snacks and any other food are on me.
I will be providing lunch, afternoon tea and snacks. If there's anything else, please feel free to bring more food or drinks.
How long is this gonna take? If Amazon is correct, it should take approximately 11h 23min. So truly, maybe 14 -16 hours.
But what are we doing NYE??
When: Saturday 30th December, 2006
Time: 1200 - 2/3ish am
Where: my house
Why: coz we've been waiting years for this...
Cost: I figure we'll just pick up like 10 pizzas from Domino's (down the road) and split?? Otherwise drinks, salad, snacks and any other food are on me.
I will be providing lunch, afternoon tea and snacks. If there's anything else, please feel free to bring more food or drinks.
How long is this gonna take? If Amazon is correct, it should take approximately 11h 23min. So truly, maybe 14 -16 hours.
But what are we doing NYE??

5 Comments:
I suggest 12pm, so that we can finish at y'know, 12am or 2 or 3. Or, alternately, if ppl like to sleep then maybe 2pm?
Or we could go for 5, honestly as long as I get to see the LOTR extended versions all in a row I'll be happy :D
Okay, how bout 1400? We'll just keep grazing through the day.
Trees, I'm gonna assume your blog is permanently deleted.
Me, me, me! I'll come! Who else is?
Pun
Angi
Cat
Leach
Viv
Trees (til 1700)
Wong
Lauren?? (as in Nene)
Is everyone sleeping over? Coz I have my parents bed (2), my bro's (1), Leach is bringing her air mattress, I'm getting one extra tomorrow.
Done and Done.
Post a Comment
<< Home