Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year ladies!!

Hope you have a great coming year, especially to all you buggers going overseas or already overseas. So what's in the agenda in 2008...
- Trees' and Cameron's wedding - is Trees alive right now?
- Cat's and Andrew's wedding
- Catie's and Trees' pregnancy
NO NO I KID I KID, Leach told me to type that, I swear

So what are your NYE resolutions? (and Leach shut up, these are guidelines to improve oneself during the year, not that we can't start in the middle of the year, NY is just a traditional time to think and ponder upon how to waste a year)

Pun's NYE resolutions
- lose 10kg!
- buy a new car
- book in 2 weeks of AL for first 2 weeks of September
- find a department I like and am willing to work in
- make a double batch of choc brownies in exchange for GOOD seats for POTO

1 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

Happy New Year!
and Puuuuuun!
And I don't make new years resolutions as a rule, this year I think I have none...

3/1/08 2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home